Summary of the wishes of the owner of this blog and the rules that has to be literally be adhered to

This blog contains posts written by the owner of this blog and he has the right to post posts and it is actually his responsibility too to update this blog. Readers are encouraged to address the owner of this blog, the owner of this blog, or the secondary preference to the owner of this blog is, the possesion of the owner of this blog. Please respect the owner of this blog and try to identify his weaknesses or imperfection as much as possible. Anyone who has seen anything belonging to this blog must pay respect to the highly-esteemed and distinguished owner so that he would honour you too. The owner sincerely hopes that you, his most welcomed readers, would brim every post with comments. But the rule that is strictly to be complied with is no violation of other's rights and no words that would or might offend others to exist in this blog. For more information, please refer to the rule book existing in the base of this blog since the year 2010.

The Search Engine in the Blog of Everything

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to Hwa Chong Institution

Having enjoyed ourselves for four days and three nights in our hometown, it's time for work now.It's back to Hwa Chong.

For the first time ever, Yi Shun and I travelled from Penang International Airport right to the gates of Hwa Chong without any accompany,except during the flight and when we are in airports,coincidently an alumni of our primary school,SRJK(C) Kwang Hwa.Early in the morning, we boarded the flight to KLIA from Penang,then we did some some immigration procedure and then we arrived in Changi Airport. That was where we started our journey without assistance.

We were in a quandary of whether to go by MRT and take a bus or by taxi.But, eventually I conform to Yi Shun's choice of the first one after getting the permission of my father because it was cheaper and quicker.We transited twice en route Newton Circus and then we took bus 171 which took us directly to Hwa Chong.

And that's how Yi Shun and I got here early and safely.I feel I owe Yi Shun something for guiding me and being beside me throughout the journey.He was the one who taught me how to use my EZ Link card for the public transports and he was the one who waited with me and talked to me so that I won't feel lonesome.

I am glad we managed to get over the treacherous adventure as we slashed monsters ,slaughtered beasts ,zapped witches,blasted cyclops,brainwashed aliens ......And the scariest part was...... we met our evil twins.They looked extremely wicked and had a diabolical scheme of dominating the world.If it weren't for us, the MRT station would be blown up and thousands of innocent lives would be lost.We used the mighty power of the psycology and hypnotised them and turned them good.It required no sweat.Piece of cake.

And that's our "Journey to Hwa Chong".

Only the first four and last two paragraphs are genuine,the remaining one was made up by the author.

2 comments:

  1. You can repay me by deleting the evil twin part

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me, I took bus 171. Though, it's a fun Chinese New Year. I went back to Malaysia and celebrated with my parents and grandmother. I even visited my cousins house in these few days. I hope Chinese New Year holiday could be longer......

    ReplyDelete