Summary of the wishes of the owner of this blog and the rules that has to be literally be adhered to

This blog contains posts written by the owner of this blog and he has the right to post posts and it is actually his responsibility too to update this blog. Readers are encouraged to address the owner of this blog, the owner of this blog, or the secondary preference to the owner of this blog is, the possesion of the owner of this blog. Please respect the owner of this blog and try to identify his weaknesses or imperfection as much as possible. Anyone who has seen anything belonging to this blog must pay respect to the highly-esteemed and distinguished owner so that he would honour you too. The owner sincerely hopes that you, his most welcomed readers, would brim every post with comments. But the rule that is strictly to be complied with is no violation of other's rights and no words that would or might offend others to exist in this blog. For more information, please refer to the rule book existing in the base of this blog since the year 2010.

The Search Engine in the Blog of Everything

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh,oh,oh,balik Kampung!

Wooohoooo!I am going back to my hometown Penang in Malaysia for five days tomorrow and temporarily put aside all the frustration accumulated in school .

Though life in Singapore is quite impressive and furthermore I had just been here for about 6 weeks, I am slightly homesick,hopefully this trip home would help me overcome it.

Our class had been through three out of six tests in for this month,which commenced on Tuesday morning with Chinese.I found the first 2 tests, Chinese and Mathematics,quite easy but today, the nightmare.......It has greatly reduced our burden and lessen the straining of our brain by offering multiple choices ,however,it was still not easy at all.I would have failed my first IS test had not I bolted to and fro the computer lab during recess to study the information our IS teacher that would appear in the test.It was a last minute job.After browsing through the website,I looked at my watch and was astonished to realise there was only a few minutes left to study time, a period in which the school stipulates that all Hwa Chongians must return to class.

I am not very confident in getting an A1 for my IS test but I heed my IS teacher comforting advice that there are still many chances ahead to aid in heightening my score as this was only the first test.But,we got to learn from our mistakes as that is what Hwa Chongians do.

Now, I got to leave Singapore for a while and cherish the time at home, the safest and warmest place to celebrate Chinese New Year.

Chinese New Year is on the way.Wish every one a most unforgettable Chinese New Year!

Oh oh oh balik kampung!Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!Happy New Year!Xin Nian Kuai Le!Eniya Puthandu Nalvazhthukkal!

1 comment:

  1. Eh jia yi I found that you loved to use three different language at the end even at comments.And your title is "balik kampung" means
    go home but most of your coctents are about the tests and all those things so you should know what I mean la.

    ReplyDelete