Summary of the wishes of the owner of this blog and the rules that has to be literally be adhered to

This blog contains posts written by the owner of this blog and he has the right to post posts and it is actually his responsibility too to update this blog. Readers are encouraged to address the owner of this blog, the owner of this blog, or the secondary preference to the owner of this blog is, the possesion of the owner of this blog. Please respect the owner of this blog and try to identify his weaknesses or imperfection as much as possible. Anyone who has seen anything belonging to this blog must pay respect to the highly-esteemed and distinguished owner so that he would honour you too. The owner sincerely hopes that you, his most welcomed readers, would brim every post with comments. But the rule that is strictly to be complied with is no violation of other's rights and no words that would or might offend others to exist in this blog. For more information, please refer to the rule book existing in the base of this blog since the year 2010.

The Search Engine in the Blog of Everything

Thursday, August 19, 2010

300 words in less than 5 minutes

Today, I am going to attempt my personal record of a post consisting of three hundred words to be typed out in less than five minutes for one last post which I hope that this final effort would help raise my marks as high as possible as I pray hard for my marks to be well.

Time is running out and I am trying as hard as I can by typing as fast I can to finish this post by midnight as when midnight comes I would not have time to post anything anymore. This shall have a great effect on my Language Arts grade and I must try as hard as I can, strive as far as I can manage to achieve for the best. But judging from the time away from minute, which is less than three minutes, I might not be able to make it. Besides, perhaps due to my anxiety and excitement regarding this record of mine , I am typing many words wrongly and ignoring as many grammar mistakes, if there is, as I can possibly commit and ignore. But this does not indicate it is not possible to achieve the record as every time counts and as long as these is time, there is hope to be thought of and as long as there is hope, I shall still type as fast as I can while gearing my brain up as as quick as possible to think of ideas.

It is very sad to say that I did not make it. I did not achieve the record. My grades would be greatly affected. Time is the one behind all this, Time travels really quick and there is no anticipation that can be made to predict the outcome that would be produced because of it. Thus, we have to treasure down to every second we have.

I learnt an important lesson today. We should treasure time whenever possible. Time is running out and I have to end this post now. That's it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were really quick because five minutes is a very short time and yet you were able to type so many words and I could not. Yes, I have found several mistakes in this post because you were rushing and there may be careless mistakes made by you accidentally. Nonetheless, the mistake were not too obvious and could be forgiven. Indeed, time is precious and important, especially for those who are running out of time and were rushing against time. When a person is chasing time, he would always think that time flies very quickly because he did not have sufficient time. Everyone would say so on this occasion and that does not exclude me, I personally feel that time flies at any moment and so we have to treasure time. Those who did not treasure time will find it passing meaninglessly and their time is wasted. Sad thing T.T

    ReplyDelete