Summary of the wishes of the owner of this blog and the rules that has to be literally be adhered to

This blog contains posts written by the owner of this blog and he has the right to post posts and it is actually his responsibility too to update this blog. Readers are encouraged to address the owner of this blog, the owner of this blog, or the secondary preference to the owner of this blog is, the possesion of the owner of this blog. Please respect the owner of this blog and try to identify his weaknesses or imperfection as much as possible. Anyone who has seen anything belonging to this blog must pay respect to the highly-esteemed and distinguished owner so that he would honour you too. The owner sincerely hopes that you, his most welcomed readers, would brim every post with comments. But the rule that is strictly to be complied with is no violation of other's rights and no words that would or might offend others to exist in this blog. For more information, please refer to the rule book existing in the base of this blog since the year 2010.

The Search Engine in the Blog of Everything

Monday, May 3, 2010

The last two lessons on one Friday

I was used to criticising Yi Shun point of view in almost every current affairs session because I was unwilling to let him win as he was always convincing in his statement hence gaining support from the everyone present. I am especially "aggressive" when Yi Shun became one of the panellists.I would plot out my plans meticulously until all the panellists had spoken then on the announcement that the session was open to the ground I would be the first to raise my hand up and try my very best to make every possible prudent attacks upon my sole target.It was really unbearable to see victory in the clutches of my target.

But on one occasion, if according to my memory was on the 23rd of April, the second Friday before this post is written, it was a current affairs session for Chinese and we were all being observed and graded by the teacher.Our topic was about the necessity of imposing laws on Singaporean gamblers which I played a role of a Singapore gambler in the opposition panel.Leon was one of my opponents.I was the second panellist against the topic to voice my views.

Similar to previous current affairs session, the chairman whom role was Kevin designated to play briefed everyone present on the topic before inviting the first panellist of supporters.Then, it was my turn to speak.I had a high anticipation that Yi Shun would look with threat in his eyes at me while I voiced and my prediction was precise.Since the audience could only voice their opinions under conditions that all panellists have spoken, no more raisings of hand of any panellists and the leader's consent to open the discussion to all, Yi Shun could only sit fixed on his seat craving a chance to say something against my group of panellists.

Finally, the time had came for the freedom of speech for everyone present.I find it hard to recall whether Yi Shun as the first to raise his hand or not but I am certain he spoke at least twice.The first time when his hand rose, I was prepared for a defense as I felt quite certain that he was going to put me and my group of panellists into a state of temporary hopelessness.Then, he rose and on the account of the first few words and the tone he used, I was assured I was going to be face hardship in facing his argument.

Perhapr that was the first time Yi Shun was an audience,Yi Shun stood by the opposition platform. My challenging and daring gaze on Yi Shun gradually evolved into a grateful grin.But that lasted for only a short time.A few days later, all was quite forgotten and my usual attitude towards Yi Shun resumed until I suddenly remembered about the Teacher Anuradha's warning that if she do not see any post in the second term two while grading our English ACE subject for the third term, she will give us only one mark.An idea came into my mind and this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment