Summary of the wishes of the owner of this blog and the rules that has to be literally be adhered to

This blog contains posts written by the owner of this blog and he has the right to post posts and it is actually his responsibility too to update this blog. Readers are encouraged to address the owner of this blog, the owner of this blog, or the secondary preference to the owner of this blog is, the possesion of the owner of this blog. Please respect the owner of this blog and try to identify his weaknesses or imperfection as much as possible. Anyone who has seen anything belonging to this blog must pay respect to the highly-esteemed and distinguished owner so that he would honour you too. The owner sincerely hopes that you, his most welcomed readers, would brim every post with comments. But the rule that is strictly to be complied with is no violation of other's rights and no words that would or might offend others to exist in this blog. For more information, please refer to the rule book existing in the base of this blog since the year 2010.

The Search Engine in the Blog of Everything

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Malay Lesson 4

Once again, the Malay Lesson or Workshop that was proudly set up by the creator of this blog returns. However, there is actually a crisis that he is facing . His Malay is deteriorating, he has to think very hard and need a lot of time just to construct a sentence. Therefore, I hereby declare that the Malay Lesson, during which many of us have gone through a great deal of hardship together, is officially closed. I apologise to all who put in a lot of effort in trying to learn my teachings and appreciate those who have really worked hard in learning Malay very much. Thanks for those who supported me throughout to make this a success but unfortunately it ended up being closed down. I am trying to come up with more things to write till I reach the requirement of a minimum three hundred words per post . I hope all of you enjoyed the classes which I contrived to achieve the degree of making people laugh as much as possible. I also hope I did not push you too hard and add the burden that most of you are already carrying. Even though the Malay Workshop has drawn to an end, I hope you would not feel sad and lost as this is just the end of a little workshop, nothing catastrophic. I hope all of you who have read this final tribute to my workshop which shall soon shut down would feel touched and at least feel obliged to weep to prove your loyalty and faith you had towards this special workshop. With this, I thank everyone who took part, especially those active ones. I shall refrain from removing my past works for this workshop to commemorate my works and the tears shed and sweat trickled. Thank you and always remember this workshop. Since this is the last workshop, I would like to dedicate a Malay phrase "apa khabar" to everybody.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment